Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Team

A while back, while working in Wisconsin, I ran into a group of people called, "The Team" or "Team of Destiny" - They were so excited about what they were doing, and they were having so much fun! WOW!! So I asked them what they did. They responded with various non-descriptive answers like " we have fun and make money! Yay!!" Things of that nature. So I looked into it and found out that they were pretty much Amway.

Well, just last night I ran into another group of people who acted EXACTLY the same way - and figured it was the team, but I was told that they were NOT the team at all. Just actually really - they were the team - just not really, though.......

Whatever. They are called "Leadership Team Development". I was invited to a meeting, but decided to look into it before I went. I found out that they are pretty much the EXACT same thing, and that I had been lied to. I couldn't find anything specifically on "leadership team development" - but found ridiculously eerie similarities and affiliations with the same group of corporate officers. So beware - amway is now "the team" / "the team of destiny" / "Leadership team development"

No comments: