Wednesday, July 2, 2008

quickrewards.net

Okay, so I signed up on this site a few days ago. I haven't posted anything about it since. That would be because for the last two days the site has been unavailable! (nice.)
I finally logged into my account tonight since it was available. I'm not so sure I like this site. I guess it's too early to tell, but I know that their surveys are kind of hard to qualify for, since I haven't qualified for any yet!! Also, when I was completing an offer that would credit me 15 cents - it took me to one of those pages with all the offers you are supposed to put yes or no to and have to choose one to keep going. I wasn't too thrilled about that, either.
I will keep trying out different features as long as I can actualy get on the site, and make a final decision if it is worth it later. For right now, I vote no.

No comments: