Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ehow.com

Wow! Optimizing keywords helped out! I only have 2 articles that aren't making any money now, and the others have made more money since I've done this. One of the two that are not making money is about how to change your avatar and make sure other people can see it on Ehow, so I guess it wouldn't make too much money anyway, but I wrote this article because an Ehow friend who was brand new on the site sent a message to me asking how to fix this problem. I had had the same problem just one day before that, so I figured, " hey, why don't I make it an article!" I'm not counting this one, so really only 1 out of 9 articles hasn't made any money yet.

The best thing about Ehow, to me, is that even without posting every day I can still make money from the articles I've published before. That is nice! I am definitely going to keep at it!

No comments: