Friday, June 6, 2008

Mylot.com


So I've stumbled upon this site called mylot - apparently, you get paid to post content on the site. There are a whole lot of users as far as I can tell, and the topics range from "what kind of juice do you prefer? Orange Juice or Pineapple?" To "what makes you happy?" - So there are a lot of options as far as content goes.

I set up my account yesterday, which took pretty long since it asks you to choose your interests in just about every imagineable category. Once I was finished with all that, I started posting replies to random conversations others had started. I even uploaded a photo of one of the things that makes me happy.




This morning I checked to see if my activity had earned me any money. I made 4 cents.
I guess at this point it is too early to tell if it is profitable or not. I'm going to post more responses and maybe start a few conversations and we'll see how that turns out later.

Here is a link if you'd like to see what I'm talking about:

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=inpulsive

No comments: