Thursday, June 12, 2008

cashcrate.com

So I started an account with cashcrate recently, and have completed some of the free offers on their site. So far my account says that I have made 16.90 and I have 24.00 pending confirmation.

On this site, they have you fill out surveys, register on all types of sites, and sign up for free trials of random products. The downside is that you are asked for your address, phone number, and email on some of the sites, and even for credit card ino sometimes. I only filled out the ones that didn't need a credit card.

Another way to make money on this site is by referring people, they give you a referral link, like this:

http://cashcrate.com/628553

and anyone you refer makes money for you as well. You get 20% of what your referrals make and 10% of their referrals. That sounds good. I guess the hard part is getting people to try it out.

The minimum payout is only 10.00, that's not so bad, I've made at least that, so however much money I've earned by the 15th of June, they will send a check out for that amount on the 15th of July. I will update then.

No comments: